FUNCTIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE DIVISION
1. Plans, organizes, directs and supervises service functions providing general and administrative services to agency's operations including R & D and STS;
3. Develops, and administers training and development program of personnel of the agency including recruitment, selection and placement of qualified human resources for Research and Development (R & D) and Scientific and Technical Services (STS).
4. Prepares and submits training courses in the Natural Sciences, Mathematics and other related courses designed for the technical divisions concerned of the agency to the CSC and CHED-DECS for accreditation.
5. Plans, organizes, supervises and control disbursements for local and foreign funding of the agency including the joint research projects of the Research and Development projects (R &D) and Scientific and Technical Services activities (STS). Handles and provides assistance and information concerning disbursements, banking rules and regulations.
6. Prepares annual framework plans of the operations of the agency relative to Scientific research activities and development, Research and Development projects (R&D) and Scientific and Technical Services activities (STS).
7. Prepares and submits financial reports and statement of agency's operation for management guidance and as required by higher authorities and other government institutions, including expenditures for Research and Development (R & D) and Scientific and Technical Services (STS);
8. Plans, organizes and supervises the procurement, utilization and disposal program of the agency including the requirement for supplies and materials, and equipment needed in the Research and Development (R&D) and Scientific and Technical Services (STS).
9. Plans, supervises and organizes the establishment and maintenance of an effective records management services of the agency's publications, research projects, communications, and other related matters concerning Research and Development (R&D) and Scientific and Technical Services (STS), to and from other government offices, scientific research institutions, local and foreign museums and other research and development entities;
10. Performs such other functions as may be provided by law.
The division is composed of the following sections:
||Mrs. Paz Guillermo|
||Mrs. Lorbina B. Vergara|
||Mrs. Maria C. Orogo|
||Mrs. Leticia S.J. Cruz|
||Mr. Dionisio Pangilinan|
||Mrs. Elena Y. Inguengan, OIC|
||Mr. Raul Evaristo|