Guidelines /Procedures in applying
for: Museology Training
1. Letter request to National Museum addressed to: Gabriel S. Casal, Director IV
2. Filling up the application form.
3. Briefing at the Museum Education Division.
4. Training Proper
5. Post evaluation on activities undertaken.
6. Issuance of Certificate of Completion.
1. Letter request to National Museum addressed to:
|(1) Rocks and Minerals of the Philippines
1.3 Photographic Exhibits - a compilation of photographs on the National
Cultural Treasures and the Peoples of the Philippines. Available for loan:
(1) National Cultural Treasures of the Philippines
(2) Taut Batu - People of the Rock
|2.1 Ready for presentation - Packaged slide show with
2.1.1 Pre-History of the Philippines
|2.2. List of slides available
2.2.1 Philippine Festivals
3. Beta/VHS Tapes
|3.1 Philippine Ethnic Dance
3.2 Philippine Dance
3.3 Influence on Philippine Dance
3.4 Philippine Ethnic Architecture
3.5 Philippine Architecture
3.6 Influence on PhilippineArchitecture
3.7 Philippine Ethnic Visual Arts
3.8 Philippine Visual Arts
3.9 Influence on Philippine Visual Arts
3.10 Philippine Ethnic Music
3.11 Philippine Museum
3.12 Influence on Philippine Museum
3.13 Philippine Ethnic Literature
|3.14 Philippine Literature
3.15 Influence on Philippine Literature
3.16 Philippine Ethnic Theatre
3.17 Philippine Theatre
3.18 Influence on Philippine Theatre
3.19 Philippine Film
3.20 Philippine Film: 1961-1992
3.21 Earthquake and Volcanic Hazards
3.22 Ang Buhay ng Isang Bayani
3.23 Pandanan Shipwreck
3.24 Inside Story (April 20, 1993 episode)
3.25 Travel Time: "Our Forgotten Treasures"
3.26 5 and Up (July 13 episode)
|4.1 Asian Exhibits (opening)
4.2 Griffin Exhibition (Zamboanga City)
4.4 Magsingal and Crisologo Museums
Guidelines in requesting for the
1. Send a letter request to the Director of the National Museum stating your purpose, venue and target date of exhibition/showing, whichever relevant materials needed.
2. Upon approval of the Director, coordinate with the Museum Education Division for the necessary arrangements: pick-up date, technical assistance, etc.
3. All expenses to be incurred in transporting to and from the venue shall be borne by the requesting party.
4. A corresponding Loan Agreement Form shall be accomplished and submitted to MED by the requesting party before actual setting up of exhibition.
5. Exhibit materials could be picked-up or arranged for delivery a week before and to be returned to MED a week after the exhibit/show.